The discussions

Internet browsing

Hello, plz my people,help me with my phone on the browsing configuration kindly help me with the free browsing gonfiguration on mtn.....................

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Want a flash light software

Hello, in past I had a nokia n70 mobile and I had a n70 torch which active my mobile flash light. now I want a software which active flash light of m...

suff954

Airtel gprs for free

Solved

Hello, I am using a nokia 5130c......... Plz send the settings and tricks for use airtel gprs free........... thanking you

dist.urbd

Iphone

Hello, how to install java game on my iphone china mobile. also can i upgrade the software.. help me pls!!

dist.urbd

Free browsing

Hello, pls how can i browse FREE with my Nokia3111c, Nokia E65 and Nokia6020

deepbreathe

Downloading problum

Hello, can opera mini download any song or file?when i trid it then show"link not avleble".i have nokia5130.

ash_perez01

Sam m 200

Hello, I want to use my samsung m 200 & nokia 2700c as a webcam.What should I do?

ash_perez01

Gprs

Hello, i am using nokia 6300 .i need reliance gprs settings

dist.urbd

About phone

Hello, this is sriram, and i had a doubt about the phone my question is is gfive is a china phone or indian made

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Foto_burcu

Hello, xlfmgdlmf imdflmg mdfigkm dğğdmfh mdfmh

deepbreathe

How to restore my setting

Hello, can you tell me how to restore my mobile 5130c-2 setting but i lost my my securty passward tell please-please-please

deepbreathe

Asking question

Hello, i want to call free from india to india ,and i want to call free from india to gulf and i want to call free international calls ,plzzzzzzzzzzzz...

suff954

Request

Hello, plz send aircel settings to my email id. i am using china handset t33i model

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
karthik

Flashplayer for impression

Hello, How or can I install flashplayer on my samsung impression.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Mobile office settings for intex in3070

Hello, i have an intex in3070 handset i want to connect my phone to the internet please provide me mobile office settings ....

ash_perez01

Flash player

Hello, i ashish ..i have nokia 2700 classic......and i hv opera net connction.........bt i m unable to view downloaded vedio frm net.........its ask...

ash_perez01

Merci beaucoup

Hello, my name is ben,an up and coming actor,i use 3 nokia phones. They browse libre,i just set up my 6630 wit d settings i found in dis site,and i wa...

dist.urbd

I want to know the mobile no of the person

Hello, please tell me how to collect the mobile no of that person who disturb me

dist.urbd

Games

Hii Readers, I Wanna Know How To Send Games To My Phone Without Using A USB Cord

ash_perez01

Apurv

Hello, I m nt able to download ny files from net neither thru opera mini nor thru normal browser. I m using a recently purchase se w205. Kindly he...

ash_perez01

Downloading

Hello, When i try to watch you tube videos on facebook on my sony ericsson satio u1,it tells me to download adobe flash player,but when i try i cant g...

ash_perez01

Lg vu

Hello, i was wondering if you can connect an lg vu cu920 to a pc without a cord nor bluetooth, is that possible if so please let me know ...

dist.urbd

Gprs connection

Solved

Hello, i am using G FIVE d 10 mobile with operating system MKT 6225, and GSM 900/1800/1900 Mhz. can some one tell me the settings for GPRS with Tata...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Does work with windows 7

Hello, Hi, I am just going to buy Airtel edge USB modem next week, please someone can help me whether it works with WINDOWS 7, im confused.

dancedhall

Slow internet speed

Hello, iam akshay sir i want some tricks for increse the speed of my aircel gprs it is onle 2 kbps

dancedhall

Tv mobile e71 pro

Hello, MY TV MOBILE E71 PRO IS NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN CONNECTED TO MY COMPUTER.HOW CAN I GET THE USB DRIVER ?

dist.urbd

Sony ericsson

Hello, While connecting my mobile "SONY ERICSSON W200i" to pc via cable, it is not recognising phone correctly. Although i installed sony eri...

dist.urbd

How to install games

Hello, how to install games in china E71 EIROGA

dist.urbd

To connect gprs

Hello, i want to connect gprs to the system of my pc's that reqired lg pc suite .... is thers is any pc suite to connect to the system .. i had the m...

dist.urbd

Whether u800 mobile got videoplayer?

Hello, inform me whether G Five U 800 is equipped with video player or not?

dist.urbd

Send songs to my phone from laptop

hello, I have a laptop, i have blue tooth on my laptop and my phone too and i wanted to send some songs from laptop to my phone using blue tooth .so ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

Gprs settings

Hello, I AM USING FIVE D10 MOBILE, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO CONFIGURE FOR GPRS, AS I AM USING TATA DOCOMO AND A BSNL AS MY SERVICE PROVIDERS.

dancedhall

Zain free browsing for nokia n73

Hello, hello i need zain free browsing for my nokia N73 FONE.

deepbreathe

To connect internet from phone to pc

Hello, i am pawan. i have a samsung star touch GT-S5233. i have AIRCEL gprs connection i can connect my phone to my pc but not internet connection

deepbreathe

Samsung star internet problem

Hello, i just bought a samsung star with wifi. i connected it to my home internet but everytime i try to acess the internet, it goes throught my pho...

deepbreathe

Lost some pic

Hello, i m foysal,about 1 year ago i lost some pic & video from my mobile memory card.Now i want 2 back all of this things.how could it possible?plz ...

deepbreathe

Software of the tecno model t700

Hello, Please, I would Like to know how I can get the software of the mobile phone, tecno model T700

deepbreathe

Aide

Bonjour, Comment on fait pour Configurer internet de l'opera mini version4.2 de configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

deepbreathe

Games

Hello, hi sir i have china(top1) model mobile.How can i download games for that mobile

deepbreathe

China mobile based bird s668 pc situe

Solved/Closed

Hello, sir pls let me know whether is there any pc suit that can be used with china mobile based bird s668 pls provide me with that softw...

Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Cant get my pda to connect to my insight wifi

Hello, i cant get my dell pda to connect the internet to my insight wifi 0118 can you help

deepbreathe

Pc suite

Hello, I want to connect my splice m 940 to pc for internet. I am having idea connection . please advise

deepbreathe

Free download of g'five pc suit

Solved

Hello, how can I free download the g'five pc suit ?

dist.urbd

I am a new guy,i need detail explanation on how to

Hello,guys i am new to free browsing.please i need detail explaination i use nokia 2700 classic with etisalat.i have browsing for sometimes now but...

dist.urbd

Free internet browser

Hello, pls how can i set or brows free on my nokia 5130 mobile phone .thanks

ash_perez01

Spice d80 mobile suite

Solved

Hello, please tell the pc suite for spice d80 phone

deepbreathe

Nokia to pc

Hello, how i download picture to my phone becoz the memory card is 1 G.B. I have a card reader its min. 2 G.B.

dist.urbd

How to configure nokia 2700 classic with etisala

Hello,guys i am new to free browsing.please i need detail explaination i use nokia 2700 classic with etisalat.i have browsing for sometimes now but...

dist.urbd

Hello i want to changes reset all my account and s

Hello, can u pls help me start a new account my number are 0847346734

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
shawty

Micromax q3 pc internet connection

Solved

Hello, i connected my micromax q3 to pc but to connect internet wat is the apn,number to be given in settings some one pls tell

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
suff954
Results 14251 - 14300 out of a total of 15,589