The discussions

My ipods broke please help!! )):

Solved

Hello, I Turned my ipod off and the next day when i went to turn it on it said i needed to plug it into itunes. So i did and then a message popped u...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
problem-solver

Ipod shuffle problem

Solved

hey everyone i bought a ipod shuffle 1st gen 512mb of trade me and it says it is not connecting to itunes . it is getting recognised by my macbook ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Help! ipod is all weird!

Solved

Hey, I can't live without my iPod and i always connected it to my itunes to play my songs so that it would charge my iPod too. And the other night,...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Happy :)

Ipod transfer

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and an existing ipod but the music is saved on a computer that I no longer have access to. How do I get the music from th...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
bloomfield

Ipod transfer to a new laptop

Solved

Hello, These days I have a new laptop and all my iTunes files are still on the old computer. so i wanna get all my content from my iTunes(also in my...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Enter

Ipod volume

Solved

Hello, i cant figure out the password to change the volume can you please help me? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod sync problems

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a new laptop after my old one broke, i am trying to sync my ipod to the new system with no joy it will connect but not...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Ipod nano 8gb

Solved

Hello, hi. i bought a apple ipod nano 8gb with no disc. i need help please. how do i get the the ipod to stop failling when i plug it in to the us...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
moorkath

Ipod hang

Solved

Hello, my ipod has got stuck...it's not responding to any of the task,from the last half an hour it's lying like this only.It's not gettin switched o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
xpcman
Results 51 - 59 out of a total of 59