The discussions

Dwsf qwedfqef

Solved

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2020 by
mygfxx1

New computer won't recognise my ipod nano

Solved

Hi, The device is around 5 or 6 years old, but still works perfectly. I've now plugged it into my new computer with Windows 10 and it says the devi...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2018 by
Buzz

Download music from chrome os to ipod?

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a Chromebook and have since gotten rid of my PC. I just found my iPod Touch and would like to download music onto there, but I am unabl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
Jean-François Pillou  

5th generation ipod won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello. My ipod touch 5th generation won't turn on... I tried charging it, and holding down the power button, and nothing. Just a black screen. And I'...

131 replies Last reply on 15 May 2018 by
Princess

How. old am i

Solved

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Adding music to ipod without a computer

Solved

I have an iPod that was linked to a G4 PowerBook that no longer works. I currently use an iPad . Can I link the iPod to the iPad ? If so, how?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Ipod just completely shut off

Solved

Hello, my ipod just completely shut off. i tried turning it back on. nothing happened. then i plugged it in the computer over night and even t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2016 by
virtue

How to fix the ipod deadly white screen!

Solved/Closed

I saw the earlier post. Pushing down the volume, the homebutton and the power button doesnt work. Either the method of just holding the home button a...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

My ipod won't turn on

Solved

I bought my friends old ipod touch off her before she went to university a few months ago and everythings been fine until tonight when it won't charge...

10 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2015 by
Maddi

Ipod only works while plugged in !

Solved

Hello, I have a 4th Gen. Nano.. which had gotten wet... well I replaced the battery and I still have the same problem... the ipod works fine when p...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
dwi Yogi

Ipod nano 8gb... usb problem?

Solved

Ok well just yesterday I tried to plug my ipod into the computer because it needs recharging and I wanted to add some songs and a couple of videos. Th...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
A Dog

Ipod touch not turning on

Solved

Hello, Itunes was downloading a new software for my ipod, I canceled that download and deattached my ipod touch from the laptop, after that i tr...

61 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
Amoko

Ipod wont charge & cant be detect on computer

Solved

Hello, I have a 8GB I-Pod Touch, it won't charge and can't be detected on the computer. I plugged it's usb cable into my computer because it has l...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

My ipod wont turn on.. :(

Solved

my iPod touch 4G just randomly shutted down for no reason and I can't seem to turn it on no matter how. even my computer couldn't detect the device......

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
thanks

Ipod shuffle 4th generation won't sync

Solved

Hello, My new ipod shuffle 4th generation will not show up as a device on itunes and therfore cannot be synced. Can anyone help? Thanks in advanc...

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
notauserhere

Can i import my cd songs onto ipod touch?

Solved

Hiya, Silly question, but i want to buy an ipod touch- can i download songs from my cds- onto computer and then onto ipod touch. Or do i have to bu...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Second hand ipod touch problem

Solved

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
indraneel

My ipod wont sync

Solved

Hello, It worked fine yesterday but I have an issue with my screen going blank and somebody suggested resoring it on itunes... which I did now it co...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Tina

My ipod 2g want to turn on

Solved

Hello, my ipod 2g is dont turn on, but if i connect that my pc hile the ipod is show apple logo and my ipod is not show my pc so please hel...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
bionik

Ipod won't turn on or charge

Solved

Hello, I have followed all the instructions left by others regarding the same issue but my NEW ipod is not responding at all. I cant get the lo...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod won't play

Solved

Hello, I have an iPod, 30Gb that seems to work - does everything but no sound. When I play a song, the screen indicates that it is playing, but n...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
sito_serey

Computer shuts down on connecting ipod

Solved

Hello, Hi. Everytime, I attach my iPod touch to the computer (Windows XP) at its USB port, my computer shuts down immediately. It doesn't seem to hap...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
Shaniah

Why does ipod content delete when updated?

Solved

Hello, I have an iPod touch, and would like to update the latest software. However, whenever I have previously tried to, all the content on my iPod is...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2010 by
Anon

Ipod nano frozen

Solved

Hello, My iPod Nano froze while it was playing a song. But I took it out and now it wont work. Its frozen it says its locked I unlocked it and tried ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
Kels

Ipod touch

Solved

Hello, Can anyone tell me approximately how much space does a typical 90 minutes to 2 hour movie use. I am buying my daughter an 8gb model for Xma...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Ipod-- cant add songs

Solved

Hello, I have a unique problem. I am unable to install itunes, error is "another installation already running". Tried restarting, but no use. I t...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2010 by
greenvariance

Ipod touch backlight is not lighting up

Solved

Hello, ok i got my ipod touch to work and now the backlight is not lighting up i can see alittle but not much so i went to settings and i turned the...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch won't turn on.. at all!!!!

Solved

I was on my iPod and it started acting up and it got really hot and the screen turned white and it had a weird smell to it. So I turned it off and lef...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
kaykay1234

How do i add songs to my ipod and still keep

Solved

Hello, I want to add songs to my ipod, from my friend's computer. I already have a songs on it and want to keep them, how do I add new songs while ke...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
MissHardy

My ipod fell into the water, it's dry,cant on

Solved

Hello, My Ipod fell into the water, It's dry, cant on.. any solutions please !!! :( It's a ipod touch 2nd Gen Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
KenBong

Sync ipod shuffle

Solved

if your second gen iopd shuffle wont sync on windows xp this wll sort it. 1. Run "c:\WINDOWS\system32\devmgmt.msc" (this is the Device Manager), this...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
skyefeather

Ipod black out and seem to be dead

Solved

Hello, My I pod 30g about 21/2 yrs old, about 2yrs n working perfectly up to two days ago when it blacked out and wont charge with adapter c...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Agona

Ipod images

Solved

Hello, i have images stored in my ipod, the laptop with the images has been stolen. How do i recover the pictures from my ipod 5th generation clas...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
papi

My ipod fell into water

Solved

Hello, My Ipod felt into water yesterday night and I want to know weather the ipod can work again.

9 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
fried

Cannot sync videos onto my ipod

Solved

Hello, I got my ipod nano 8gb 4th generation about a month ago. I put songs on it fine and then i downloaded some videos and when i plugged in my ip...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Manda

Ipod locked

Solved

Hello, ipod locked and son can't remember passcode...trying to go thru your steps but cannot.....there is no device option to go to unlock..please...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Pictures, video for ipod nano

Solved

Hello, Kindly tell me whether jpg files can be directly copied to an iPod Nano and viewed onto it aslo what format videos shall work on the same. ...

17 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Kainen

The new ipod nano 5g video to computer and dv

Solved

hey well i got my ipod nano 5th generation the one with the video camera.i have heaps of videos that i have taken with it, but i dont no how to get th...

78 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
ericaa:D

Computer crashing down when ipod is plug in

Solved

Hello, I have a window vista which keeps crashing down on me by showing the blue screen of death on my monitor when I plug in my ipod. When my iTunes ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
anon

Ipod headphone problem

Solved

Hello, I have had my ipod headphones for a while and suddenly the sound isn't coming out right. It comes out of the little hole behind the headpho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My computer is not recognising my ipod and t

Solved

hi there.. i have a 30gig colour ipod (not sure which gen that is) and i have recently upgraded to windows 7. i've tried synching my ipod for the firs...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
dwegiel

My ipod got wet, how to make it work?

Solved

Hi. My iPod Nano (4th Gen) got soaked in alcohol. When I opened it, it still works but kind of blurry, the loud speaker won't work and there's alcohol...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch 2g wont turn on....

Solved

Hello, i have tried to turn on my ipod touch 2g and when i do all it does is show me the apple logo and then it turns off. what should i do??? ple...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

How to transfer from ipod to computer?

Solved

Hello, I have tried numerous times to transfer the songs from my iPod touch to my computer with no luck. I have gone on my computer on iTunes unde...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

How to put photos on ipod nano 8gb

Solved

i its my second problem with my ipod nano 8gb i don't know how to put photos on it if you know how then help me couse im realy upset with this hel...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
doublepaw

My ipod wont turn on, i donot know what to do

Solved

Hello, why is it, when i try and turn my ipod on, a screen with www.apple.com/support/ipod comes up, and then it turns its self off? what do i do, ...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2010 by
dude

I tunes wont initiate when i plug in my ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, My itunes does not initiate when I plug in my ipod.It doesnt even show up as a devise on My Computer.This is a new problem.I cant think of any...

136 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Gab

Make an ipod compatible with windows media pl

Solved

Hello, i hav an ipod touch and i want to download songs from windows media player. i know you can download things that will allow that but i can not ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Muizicoo

New ipod nana

Solved

Hello, My daughters are worried that if I plug my new nano into our pc it will delete all of their itunes off. Will this happen and if it does ho...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

How do i put music on an ipod touch???

Solved

Hello, I need freaking help with my crappy ipod touch i rlly dnt know how 2 put music on it Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 59