The discussions

Facebook ...cant view

m nalisa here....hi,plz help me on log in my fb.......everytime wen i log in my fb profile...ter was a wrds on"DNS FAILURE"PLZ TRY GAIN LATER......so ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
closeup22

My ipod can not download songs

Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80 hii friends. this is lalit vats. i am having a ipod with company name PKGK DV MP4 MP5(chienese) . whenever i...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can i use ie8,opere10.53andchrome

can i use it i have 2.66ghz quad core,2gb ram win 7 home premium,i don mean to open three at same times,but i said i can i put three browsers on my co...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
xpcman

How do i configure explorer 8 i have 7

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0HOW DO I DO THAT.

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
xenxay

Msn password hacked

Solved

Hello, i really need your help..someone hacked my gf passwrd on msn and she is not able to sign in. Even the security question has been changed...plz...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Facebook username/url problem

Hy, this a crazy problem, it seems that my url has changed, and does not match with my username. when i click on my profile page it gives me the "expi...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
bava

My account has been disable

hello, i dont know how, but my facebook account is disabled. pllzzz suggest me how i can continue with my account and enable it.>

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Anonymous User

I cant get on my profile on facebook

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i cant get on 2 my profile on facebook but loged in 2 someone elses an theres is workin fine

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Download free network driver for hp compaq

Solved/Closed

Hello, they installed windows XP professional 2002 on Desktop hp compaq and we wanted to install small network but it is not appearing so I need help...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
omda

My friends can't see my facebook page!

Closed

Hello, My facebook page is having problems. I can get on fine... but my friends can't get to my page. Originally they were getting a screen that...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Harvey

Facebook- missing information and friends box

The information section to the left on my profile page- where it says location, birthday, relationship status, etc is totally blank and missing. As is...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
T

Facebook confirm code

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0I CANT RECIVE MY COAD IT BE A LONG TIME AND I STILL CANT GET IN MY FACEBOOK

Anonymous User

Who blocked me on msn

hello please i wanna know who blocked me on msn messenger , it's important to me thank you . Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

Anonymous User

Why won't itunes download?

I have an IBM windows laptop. i tryed to download itunes and the window came up so i clicked on run. then the download thing came up and it downloaded...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Internet explorer error

munir ahmed munna bhai Configuration: Windows XP / InteInternet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the incon...

ash_perez01

Ubuntu plugins

Hello, hai ,, i want to know how to manually update the plugin for ubuntu without internet connection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if so what is the procedure

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
mijal

Windows explorer error

Hi All, While opening windows i am getting error message as Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. when i click on don't se...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Facebook confirmation code

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5i already sign up for facebook but it was not yet confirmed. i cannot see any confirmation code in my email. p...

Ambucias

Cant find my downloads

Hello, I can't find any files that I download.I watch it download completely and then nothing happens,trying to download avg. Configuration: Windo...

dist.urbd

Pls give me code for facebook

hi help me for facebook code Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Explorer.exe - fatal application exit

Hello, I am no longer able to burn CD's or DVD's using my Windows Media Player. When I click on "Burn to Disc" a popup window states explorer.exe -...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Need help with ie8, no video stream

I'm hoping to get some new things to try, i have read and tryed many different things from different forums and nothing helps, i have a toshiba, i don...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
gromero007

Hacked facebook

Solved

Hello, Can anyone please help me. Someone is making my life a living hell by accessing my friends and families email and facebook accounts. They the...

Ambucias

Firefox cannot find server:

I can access my internet with firefox and IE, but when I try to go to any addresses with AVAST in it, it tells me that the page cannot be found. HELP,...

cyndi

Downloaded games wont play

OKAY I UNDERSTAND,BUT THE THING IS WHEN I GO ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES A LIST OF PHONE MODELS APPEARS SO THAT I CAN USE WHICH PHONE I AM USING, AALL TH...

battosai_88

Facebook

i can not load on to facebook at all when i put log in to facebook the page goes blank help what can i do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Facebook

i have two facebook account but i can;t open so please help me thanks.

ash_perez01

Download page it keeps sending me to error

Every time i try to go to and application or to a download page it keeps sending me to ERROR page saying an Error has occured.. ??? Configuration:...

dist.urbd

Flash player on facebook for taking photos.

i tried installing it and i thought i did but when i went back to take a photo it wouldnt do anything.

dist.urbd

Youtube not opening with antifilter

youtube not opening with proxy please help vistahome

dist.urbd

Facebook friends list

I'm using windows 7 IE8 and when I go to a friends page and click on their friends list to see all, it bounces me back to my page everytime. I've tr...

dist.urbd

Help me to login to facebook

//Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 it show facebooksite has banned bcoz of i not filled out a survey and ask me to back later. ...

dist.urbd

My internet explorer keeps shutting down help

i am trying to play games on facebook, byt my internet explorer keeps shutting down, please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

dist.urbd

Downloading problems

whenever i download something, and go to the download menu, and try to open the file, a message pops up and says that firefox cannot open the file bec...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
xenxay

Facebook login

I can not log into facebook. It prompts me to log in and when I do so it accepts everything but tells me that I must first log in and does the same...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Firefox loading problem

firefox cant load the sites :( opera and IE8 also,but google chrome work,so i mention whan i write something and give command to search than is ded no...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Windows explorer problem

Solved

Hello, I have win xp professional ver 2002 sp2. Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience....

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
Natee

Help to download bluetooth software

Can anyone help me to download bluetooth software for my hp laptop dv1258 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Fatal application exit explorer.exe

Solved

adfsmenu.dll version 6.0.2900.5624 p.v:4.0.0.344

dist.urbd

Facebook problems log in

the problem is i can not login what should i do i use another email and the same problem appears (we cannot find server) please help me Configurati...

closeup22

Can i download free at 98 rs vovchr of aircel

can i download free at 98 Rs vovchr of aircel????

ash_perez01

Youtube page looking weird & no video!

Hi all, Today I run "Advance system optimizer" after completing the process it ask me to restart.After restarting it showed some .dll file missing, ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Google search home alternation

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 how to set my name in google search home

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Facebook/email confirmation

Solved

Hello, hi iwant to know my facebook/email confirmation

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

My facebook is in spanish

how do I get my facebook out of spanish and back to english Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
skeptikal585

I couldn't from log my account on facebook

I couldn't from enter to my account on facebook by my email because my email address on yahoo is deactivate please I want your help Configurat...

closeup22

Can't connect to facebook or myspace!

i seem to be having problems connecting to facebook and myspace for a week i can open the internet (firefox) but it doesnt connect to myspace or faceb...

dist.urbd

Facebook page is not opening

i'm not able to open the facebook page all of a sudden... it was just working fine till yesterday.... the error that i get is This webpage is no...

ash_perez01

My page on facebook

Hi. I want to say that when I try to open my page on facebook doesen't work and is appearing another page! can you help me? Please! thank you!!!!

ash_perez01

I lost my my sound, where can i download a so

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.32.0 cpu, 512 ram, i lost my my sound, where can i download a sound driver?

closeup22
Results 19301 - 19350 out of a total of 20,566