The discussions

Sir, my computer is not able to detect phone modem

Hello sir, sir, i m using nokia 6233 to browse internet via usb. When i connect to the computer , i am able to data transfer but when i click c...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
Leanne(L)

G mail forgot my username and password

Solved

Hello, i opened an account with gmail on my phone my phone is locked now and i forgot my username and password but i know the security question i...

Ambucias

Confermationcode

Solved

Hello,i want to get a new confermation code.if i resend request it show my previous code.but when i enter it and reaply it send over 7 days.nw how can...

wyaat

Samsung mobile

Hello, Have purchased Samsung GT-3370 Nano Star, but i am not able to downlaod GPRS Settings and hence unable to use internet. Regards, A...

wyaat

Forgot my password?

hello, i forgot my password pls. help me tnx...

wyaat

Facebook page in english

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8my facebook page is in spanish. i have put english but it comes back in spanish. what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Itunes download

when i plug my ipod touch into the laptop, it says i need to download a itunes 8.2 or higher. so when i go to download itunes 9.0 it goes through all ...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
kittycat girl

Downloading photoes from c3050 to pc

Hello, I have a Samsung C3050 and cable connecting to my PC and nothing happens I cannot download my photoes Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

drlootle

Cant download itunes

Hello, I had just received my new dell pc with the windows 7 (64). I logged on to apple to down load itunes with no success. What happens is it ...

drlootle

Problem with explorer.exe

Solved

Hai..when i turnon the system it says explorer.exe not found...so iam unable to open and login..plzz help me to fix this problem

drlootle

Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my

Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my yahoo account and changed my password. is there any way i change get it back

drlootle

Gateway laptop not showing web pages

I have a gateway laptop that is connected to our wireless internet under the status of "Good" connection but it will not load any web pages. Can someo...

drlootle

Where are my mozzila firefox favourites saved

Hello, My Mozzila firefox is not opening so I cannot get to my favourites, where could they be saved on my computer i tried looking in the Mozilla Fi...

wyaat

Cannot connect to some websites....help

Hello, I am not computer savvy by any means, but I need help trying to figure out why our new modem wont connect to some websites that I could wit...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
fatbottomgirl

Facebook sites can't be opened

Solved

Hello, I can't open my facebook. My internet connection is fine. All other sites can be opened, except facebook. My pc is ok, no virus or malware. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

I want to enable my desabled facebook account

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.2 how can i enable my disabled facebook account..

Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Some body hacked my yahoo accout

Hello, some body hacked my yahoo accout. how to recover my yahoo id Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
Anonymous User

Cannot access amazon.com

Hello, I have windows XP and these 2 add ons No Script and Maximum AdBlock in Mozilla Firefox. I cannot get into Amazon.com I get an error: Forbidden ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
aquarelle

Issue loading websites with firefox

Hello, I have windows XP Sp2 and i got this weird issue that some websites like (gmail, hotmail, amazon, ect) dont load with firefox, and this happene...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Ash

Urgent one

Hello, i'm ram & i browsing via tata docomo 500mb plan. it's d'loading speed 1-19kbps (using idm) but bit torrent 6.4 doesnot downloading any files...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Shubhajit

Internet explorer doesn't open/can't close

Solved

Hello, here's my deal: half the time, internet explorer opens fine. The other half the time, it does this: opens but only shows top part of the screen...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Monica

Facebook login problem and blackberry

Hello, I had installed the facebook application for my blackberry. I was able to login in from my phone but when I tried on my computer I could not...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
kartel turk

Transfer pics to another album

Hello, I have five albums on my Facebook account, I would like to know whether there is a way to transfer the photos from one album to another ...

jaunglia

Gprs

Hello, am Gift by name. am using Nokia 5130 and i don't know how to browse with it .please if you can send me the ip address i will follow to get i...

jaunglia

Explorer retart when i turn up my computer

my explorer retart when i turn up my computer. and i can work on it. how to repair it please.

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Problem in confirming my facebook account

Hello, hi every yime I want to log in face book its telling me that I should confirm my email account but when I confirm nothing happens what shoul...

Ambucias

Grps setting

Solved

Hello, sir. good afternoon sir.sir i want to aircel gprs setting. my mobile is nokia 3230 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Downloadin adobe flashplayer

Hello, Im not able to download adobe flashplayer. I keep getting a yellow bar that states. "internet explorer is currently with add-ons disabled. ...

jaunglia

Ie 8

Hello, I tried to open the installation of the IE 8 and it says that thing: Setup could not verify the integrity of the files needed for instal...

jaunglia

Disable farmville

Hello, one morning when i logged in facebook. i couldnt see my farmville icon. and after that i realised that there is no farmville gift..and there is...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Cant connect to facebook

Hello, I cant connect to facebook website, what wrong with me connection? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
lazkaz

My computer keeps shutting off

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite and it turns off by it self with out warning.. i already tried a new adapter and battery, can somebody help?

Marko

Facebook disabled, and i want it back.

Solved

Hello, dear team, just give me the simple resolution how i acn recover my account, or provide the mail ID of high authorities of Face book , ho...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Downloaded video on computer

Hello, how do i recall downloaded materials from my computer folder? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

drlootle

My persional account is disabled dont know y?

Hello, my facebook account was desabled i don't now how i can't log in please help me...tnx

jack4rall

Changing language

Hello, how can i change the language from english to the arabic?? by the way all languages have been installed on my pc but when i go to contro...

king.mac56

How do i make sure firefox is permittted to a

Closed

Hello, how do I make sure firefox is permittted to access the web thanks

Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
mentormatt8

Downloading photos from samsung j700

Hello, I have new Samsung phone, and have installed CD, downloaded driver and still cant find any sign of it on my computer. Nothing happens when I ...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Angelorf

Can't find downloaded adobe reader

Hello, I can't see the download of adobe...or where it went, says installation was successful however , I don't know how to get it on my desktop or...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Asking choose programe

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0the inter net is working. but if we click on the icon it is not opening and it is aski...

drlootle

How to mke a dack up disc of avast antivirus

Hello, I have Avast Free Antivirus downloaded on my laptop and would like to make a backup disc. How can I do that? Configuration: Windows Vis...

xpcman

Firefox can't find the server at microsoft

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11 Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.microsoft.com. * ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Anonymous

Unable to connect internet

Hi, I have recently taken Toshiba satilite c650 laptop,when i try to connect to the internet,first time it can able to connect to internet and can...

drlootle

Mobile connect to pc

Solved

mysamsung star mobile is not connecting to pc for internet

drlootle

Adobe flwhat add-ons do i dissable or enable?

Hello, i'm trying to download adobe flash player and when i do a pop up blocker keeps coming up and says 'Internet explorer is currently running ...

jack4rall

Cannot access internet

Hello, I have tried unticking lan setting and also restoring system but to no avail still cannot access internet or print any other suggestions woul...

drlootle

Cannot access internet or print

Hello, Hi I have a Fujitsui Seimens laptop which was not letting me access internet put in for repair guy said wiping all from it was solution, I was ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Bobbie

Msn been hacked and personal info been changd

Solved

Hello, my msn account has been hacked and i dont know who has done it. Also the person who has hacked me has changed all my details and secret ans...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Bsnl brodband

Hello, my bsnl is not workig well.after 40 min net is hang. what can i do. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

drlootle

I have forget my email password

Hello, i have forget my email password and the alternative email is blocked and also i forget my secret answe and i think that someone take my e ma...

drlootle
Results 18451 - 18500 out of a total of 20,565