The discussions

Music is not playing in bluetooth

Hello, I bought this phone (loving it btw) but I want to listen to music via my bluetooth. I have tried BT Mono, but whenever I go to play music, it...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by

Can hear sound but not what the characters talking

Hello, pls help me .. i can hear the sound but not what the characters talking its just like buzzing ,, and its annoying. any help? i'm using win7pr...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod shuffles

Hello, how do you add music with out iTunes on ipod shuffles

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

No any sound

Hello, Asus bulls 6 A6B00VC My laptop doesn't have any sound, it says a sound driver is not installed, i tried to install it but it won't and on...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Low sound

there is low sound from my speaker even when the volume is 100%

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Burn cd from i tunes

Hello, i can download to.I Tunes but cannot burn , disk is unable to read music and rejects cd-r Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop not picking up ipod touch 5th generation

I want to get music onto my iPod through iTunes but i cant get my laptop to recognize my iPod.I even tried resetting and erase all content and setting...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Windows 8 no sound audio playback not installed

no sound in windows 8, it says no audio device is installed,

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Pkp

How many shillings make a pound?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Ipod touch 5th generation

Hello i have an ipod touch 5th generation that won't turn on . It shows the apple logo then turns off what can I do thanks.

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Enquiries

What do you mean by forum?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Audio output device

I would like to know whether can I download realtek HI definition for LG V1

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod 5 only shows apple with black screen

My apple ipod 5 will not turn on. When I press the sleep button, all that appears is the white apple with a black screen. My home button also doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Can't install itunes

Solved/Closed

Hello, I received a message to new version of iTunes is available so I downloaded it and it keeps saying that it was corrupted and need to reinstall i...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
j leathers

General knowledge question

who is first president of australia

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

No sound coming out of the audio jack

Hello, I have a problem with the audio jack on my laptop. There is no sound coming out of the jack. I run an external PC stereo system with two speake...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

White screen death

my ipod was charging over night and when i went to turn it on the screen went white.. and now it just stays like tht...what should i do? ive tried the...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
Clyson

Hi my cp doesn't sound on line

MY CP no perform sound on line, weather perform sound from others resources, Can someone help me please. thanks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod 5 wont turn on

My iPod 5 has been died for 3 days and I burly got a new charger and its been charging for a while and it won't turn on please someone help me !!

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2015 by
karoan

Computer problems

Hello, I just bought some gaming headphones, and when i plug them in with the adapter it came with for audio and/mic, it doesn't come up on the soun...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
madden562

Mahesh

Closed

i want see about audio

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Media device not available

hello sir. I hav compaq presario v2000 I am not able to install multimedia audio driver on my windows xp I tried conexant audio driver I read befo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
tushar

Certificate file is missing or corrupted error message appears

Closed

Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 I downloaded this free version.It is installed but when I try to use I get "Certificate file is missing or corrupted,pl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
b9k9

Windows xp sp3 after installation the haven't audio and other dr

Hi, i have install windows xp sp3 and after the installation i didn't having some driver.I have an notebook packarbell te11bz and i try to install aud...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
zojkabro5

Failing to songs into my ipod.

Am failing to download Itune into myChromebook, is it possible to upload music into my Ipod from Chromebook?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

In built speaker failed

Hello, my computer plays in external speakers but the inbuilt has stopped working after changing the OS Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 22....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod nano is not switching on but ive charge it

Sorry to bother you but my ipod nano is not switching on but ive charge it.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Audio doesn't work.

Hi, I have a pc with me running windows 7.It is little bit old pc with asus motherboard. Now sound doesn't work.I can't hear sound.I already installed...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Harithilleri

Ipod only works while plugged in !

Solved

Hello, I have a 4th Gen. Nano.. which had gotten wet... well I replaced the battery and I still have the same problem... the ipod works fine when p...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
dwi Yogi

Getting photos stored on apple tv back to pc

I recently had to replace my phone and did not have it backed up. I have some photos stored on my apple tv that i want back either on my pc or iphone....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

How do i send a email to a person who is not on ccm

how do i send a email to a person who is not on ccm

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

How to download songs in a ipod

Dear Friends help me to add songs in am ipod.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Half of my music will not play any more

Half of my music will not play any more-- I get a message that says [The license cannot be downloaded because your Web browser is not supported. To d...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Out of date information

The article http://ccm.net/faq/191-managing-ipod-iphone-without-itunes shows a date of June 2015, so is only a month old and it is woefully out-of-dat...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Audio/output device installation

Hello, What is the easiest way to install an audio/output device on my laptop windows vista? Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Winamp video

Hey guys, just fixed the part where the video wasn't being shown from https://ccm.net/sound-image/multimedia/9927-unable-to-read-mp4-videos-in-winamp/...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
afroz1

My pc does not recognize any headphones

Hello, It says The peripheral does not appear to be plugged in. Check the connection. Proceed to next step to finish.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

No audio output (code 10)

Hello, I just recently restarted my cpu with windows 7 and the audio isn't working... what is even worse is that my desktop doesn't have a Device ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sound driver not compatible whit xp

i have instaled win xp sp3 and i get same mesage from the driver of the sound that it not pas the win test and when i press continue anyway its gievin...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop dosn't have a sound

in my desktop it has a symbol of a speaker that has asound but when i play music i can't hear a sound.

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
Koang

How to stop itunes long backup for iphone

I want to sync my iPhone and it's backing up all my stuff first. It takes forever and it's pissing me off, what's a simple way to stop this madness? ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
MrIstar

No sound

there is x on speaker icon on the task bar.When you highlight it says no speaker or headphones are connected. when you troubleshoot it reads AMD Highe...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Ipod erased and then itunes says its syncing but no music

Hello, I have an ipod classic, hooked it up to make new playlist and itunes erased all music on ipod. Finally. I have to keep going thru the restore...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Alfalta90apps

Audio

Hello, the audio is playing from laptop and not from tv. it shows disabled in playback options.. how to disable it? Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
stevenleboss

Files downloaded on flash drive sound distorted

I've downloaded music files from my PC onto a flash drive and when I try to play it back thru the USB port in an LG BP200 Blu Ray player, they sound d...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Asus audio jack not working

Running Windows 8. My Asus recently stopped working correctly, when I plug in a pair of headphones, one of 2 things happen: No sound comes out of ei...

5 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
Computertech

Downloading realtek audio driver for windows xp

I am unable to re-install audio driver for windows xp sp 3 for Realtek Pentium 4 motherboard Model No- POLARIS32.R.1.04 No. 08-110051340 Rev- MP1.1 No...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
Computertech

G tide g005

Closed

What is the phone security code? I need to restore factory settings now. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch 5 wont turn on or charge?

my ipod touch 5 would not turn on at all so I plugged it in overnight and then I tried to turn it on but all that it showed was the screen that showed...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
mohnd

Headphones not detected on windows 8.1

Hello, I am kind of a noob, so bear with me. I just recently bought an asus laptop with windows 8.1, and ever since I started using it, I am not a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2015 by
ac3mark
Results 551 - 600 out of a total of 2,312