Help me with My HP 550 Notebook, a little pro

Closed
drtamer545 Posts 1 Registration date Friday May 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2009 - May 23, 2009 at 05:48 AM
 khan - Mar 31, 2010 at 07:52 PM
Hello,
Thanks for the very useful information that is in your fantastic forums,
i recently sine one week purchase a HP 550 Notebook and it's wounderfully great and it came with Vista, but, I really don't love Vista and I tried to Install Xp SP2 by my booting CD that worked with my Desktop pc, but actually when it tried to get the information of My HDD it's stop working by giveing me the annoying Blue message, I searched for the correction fot that problem and I read in the forrum the answer but, when do that by Entering he setup and making SATA Controller Disable, also, it does not work and the same occur, so, if you can help me in eving downloading the Raid SATA Driver and put this on My CD by Using nLite program?

Plz, help me and i'll be glade with your Help

Thanks
Related:

4 responses

press f10 when booting up
go to system config.
disable native support for hdd
save setting and try again
stemhold Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday April 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2009
May 23, 2009 at 07:34 AM
hi,
thank you for the remark.
try this link to get help:
http://ccm.net/faq/sujet 2667 advises moving from vista to xp
excelent! that solve exactly same problem of mine. thank you
hi
ok you may enter the bios by pressing the F10 and them go to device configuration.there disable the sata native mode.
then start the computer normally.restart it once more that the changes take place and then go a head the perform the instalation.