Product key usage more than once

Solved/Closed
Michelle - May 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM
 Jason - Jan 26, 2015 at 01:02 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if I purchase the windows microsoft office 2007 and download it on my big pc and then wanted to use the same product key for my laptop will I be able to do that? We have about 2 computers and 3 laptops and we all want the microsoft office 2007, can we do this without having the cd but by downloading the program on 1 computer and than using the product key on other computers?
Related:

5 responses

what about buying a stand alone word 2010-are you given three keys so that you can use it on three computers?
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
May 10, 2009 at 02:17 PM
Hi,
I beg your pardon because I forgot to tell you that the single primary user of the licensed device may install another copy to a portable device for use.
You can download License Terms on this link : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4285d6f7-dfdd-44a6-a21d-8e9899082b15&DisplayLang=en
Best regards
You can install it on up to 3 computers.
i have just bought a net book and I want to install
word, when I bought the cd you can use it or install three
times but how do you download it on a net book
would you please let me no

thanks
ste
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
May 10, 2009 at 04:56 AM
Hi,
You can download it and install it but you can't use the same key, you have to purchase a license for each computer.
Best regards

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
it is possible to install any microsoft product using only one consecutive product key...
however, License Term Agreement requires you to activate it online, for a certain period of time, that product key that is already use will expire since it has already been registered online, and it will prompt a message to activate it again...
or else, you will never be able to use other features of that product...

IT STUDENT OF SAINT ADELINE COLLEGE
Best Regards...

For further questions, see this forum...
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/osproductkeys/qt/windows-product-keys-faq.htm

or send me an email @ ***@***