Couldn't open the Facebook web address in any browser

Closed
Geetha11 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 14, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2016 - Sep 14, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 14, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Hello,

Guys...when I go to the chrome,Firefox &other browser to be try to open the Facebook address it shown"This site is not found".this is shown in all browser...I did uninstall &re installed browser but their is no result...but i can search all other details using this browser..exept from facebook....could u pls help me?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 14, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Try this 1

1) First delete the cookies, recent history etc from your browsers.

For Firefox :

Hold the "Ctrl and Shift" keys and press the "Delete" key. "Clear Recent History"

will be opened. In "Time range to clear", select "Everything" from the drop-down

menu. Now select all the options under "Details" and click on "Clear Now".

For Chrome :

Hold the "Ctrl and Shift" keys and press the "Delete" key.

"Clear Browsing Data" will be opened. For "Obliterate the following items

from:" select "the beginning of time" from the drop-down menu and select all the

options. Now click on "Clear Browsing Data".

For Internet Explorer :

Right-click on the "Internet Explorer" icon --> Select "Properties" --> Make sure

that "General" tab is selected --> Click on "Delete" button --> Select all the option

--> Click on "Delete".

2) If the problem still exists then

Click on Start --> Run --> Type cmd and press Enter.

"Command Prompt" will be opened. Now enter the below command.

ipconfig /flushdns --> Press Enter.

Good Luck