Computer just displays blank screen.

Closed
gabrielpan Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 28, 2015 - Dec 28, 2015 at 04:48 PM
askforme123 Posts 17 Registration date Monday December 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2015 - Dec 29, 2015 at 04:45 AM
I have a HP Laptop originally shipped with win 8 but upgraded to windows 10. After disabling secure boot, the computer refused to boot into windows, with the led lights and fan still running but the screen still displaying nothing. Have tried with diff monitors, no result. The only thing that has so far triggered any kind of response is CTRL-alt-del, which turns of the screen an maxes the fan for about 1 second, before returning to normal state. I haven't installed any new hardware.
Related:

1 response

askforme123 Posts 17 Registration date Monday December 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2015 7
Dec 29, 2015 at 04:29 AM
Dont use this info unless you are so mad about windows 10 !
Just try to turn off the HP laptop by the power button and if you don't want windows 10 and you think that it is interfering with your laptop then in the search tab of your computer and type in -follow these steps very carefully because one wrong step and you destroy the laptop so only do this if it is a big issue-!OK so type in msconfig -don't try this if you don't know what your doing because it is your fault if any damages happen-and click on it and then keep looking for a tab that has a little box with something saying windows 10 and something saying windows 7 . Right click on windows 7 and click open and it should get you onto your windows 7 home screen. TIP VERY IMPORTANT:NEVER .. NEVER use misconfig because it brings you inside of the computer system so imagine if you delete something it's like smashing your computer so don't use msconfig unless it is 500% very important and you absolutely know what you are doing
askforme123 Posts 17 Registration date Monday December 28, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2015 7
Dec 29, 2015 at 04:45 AM
It's me again it's not misconfig it's msconfig so type msconfig ok ???