Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

ETHERNET AND SM BUS CONTROLLER ?????? [Solved]

why_amitrippin 1Posts Tuesday March 31, 2009Registration date April 1, 2009Last seen - Latest answer on Aug 27, 2010 05:37AM
Hello,
I HAVE A PROBLEM MY ETHERNET CONTROLLER AND SM BUS CONTROLLER IS NOT THERE.
THERE IS A QUESTION MARK BESIDE THEM. I TRIED TO UP DATE DRIVERS AND IT SAYS THERE IS NO DRIVERS
ON BOTH OF THEM. WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
Read more 
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hi abask41
The best place to get up-to-date drivers for your machine is the manufacturers website. Check this is right, but for your machine I believe this is the correct link for your PC on the HP website.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/...

Even though it doesn't specifically say anywhere, the SM Bus Controller driver is bundled with the Graphics Chipset Drivers. I only found this out after installing everything down the list after replacing my hard drive. Windows Update - Custom will often fill in a lot of blanks too.

Hope that helps
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi,
post the make and model of your computer and its specs.
we will find a link where you can download the drivers you need without any problem.
Xhesi- Dec 24, 2009 06:15AM
Hello !
I need the SM Bus controller...
May be it is ATI Technologies SB400 SMBus Controller But I don't know where to find it..
Can you help me please?
Xhesi- Dec 24, 2009 06:23AM
My Pc is a Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO P Serlial no. YSDD033533
abask41- Jan 8, 2010 04:20PM
I HAVE A HEWLETT PACKARD 6152 N COMPUTER, 4X2.4, VISTA 32 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM. I NEED THE DRIVERS FOR THE SM BUS CONTROLLER AND ETHERNET CONTROLLER.
roach- Feb 10, 2010 07:02AM
i reformatted my acer aspire one aoa150 netbook and i cannot find device drivers for the parts listed in the above message
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Insert your software and update. If you dont have the software go back to your dealer and demand the software it should have been given to you when you first bought you PC and mind you links to drivers are not for free believe me I use to make the same mistake. Lesson learned "always demand your software in any brand new purchase of any hardware for your PC."
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I had the same issue last week and after contacting Dell they decided to replace the whole CPU. Previously they had replaced the MB twice but not luck fixing the problem.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
HI
I'VE INSTALLED ALL THE DRIVERS BUT SM-BUS CONTROLLER DOESNOT FIND ANY DRIVER TO INSTALL ,I'M TIRED UP SEEKING WHAT ITS PROBLAME, PLEASE NOTEFY ME ABOUT THE CAUSE.

DEEPAK CHUDAL
jhapanepal@yahoo.com
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Halo there I have a problem with my internet coonections there is no light sawing on the bus connection port. Can you please help come out of this problem. thks
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I cannot find a driver for my ethernet controller any help ? its a presario cq60 i have checked on the hp website but i still cant find anything to do with the ethernet controller
Add comment
This document entitled « ETHERNET AND SM BUS CONTROLLER ?????? » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.