ETHERNET AND SM BUS CONTROLLER ??????

Solved/Closed
why_amitrippin Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 31, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 1, 2009 - Apr 1, 2009 at 08:58 AM
 pfc - Aug 27, 2010 at 05:37 AM
Hello,
I HAVE A PROBLEM MY ETHERNET CONTROLLER AND SM BUS CONTROLLER IS NOT THERE.
THERE IS A QUESTION MARK BESIDE THEM. I TRIED TO UP DATE DRIVERS AND IT SAYS THERE IS NO DRIVERS
ON BOTH OF THEM. WHAT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
Related:

8 responses

Hi abask41
The best place to get up-to-date drivers for your machine is the manufacturers website. Check this is right, but for your machine I believe this is the correct link for your PC on the HP website.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3445434&lang=en

Even though it doesn't specifically say anywhere, the SM Bus Controller driver is bundled with the Graphics Chipset Drivers. I only found this out after installing everything down the list after replacing my hard drive. Windows Update - Custom will often fill in a lot of blanks too.

Hope that helps
nettout Posts 10 Registration date Thursday October 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 1
Apr 2, 2009 at 04:16 AM
hi,
post the make and model of your computer and its specs.
we will find a link where you can download the drivers you need without any problem.
Hello !
I need the SM Bus controller...
May be it is ATI Technologies SB400 SMBus Controller But I don't know where to find it..
Can you help me please?
Xhesi > Xhesi
Dec 24, 2009 at 06:23 AM
My Pc is a Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO P Serlial no. YSDD033533
I HAVE A HEWLETT PACKARD 6152 N COMPUTER, 4X2.4, VISTA 32 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM. I NEED THE DRIVERS FOR THE SM BUS CONTROLLER AND ETHERNET CONTROLLER.
i reformatted my acer aspire one aoa150 netbook and I cannot find device drivers for the parts listed in the above message
c_k923zzz Posts 2 Registration date Friday April 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2009
Apr 13, 2009 at 06:41 PM
Insert your software and update. If you dont have the software go back to your dealer and demand the software it should have been given to you when you first bought you PC and mind you links to drivers are not for free believe me I use to make the same mistake. Lesson learned "always demand your software in any brand new purchase of any hardware for your PC."
I had the same issue last week and after contacting Dell they decided to replace the whole CPU. Previously they had replaced the MB twice but not luck fixing the problem.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Deepak Chudal
Jan 31, 2010 at 11:19 PM
HI
I'VE INSTALLED ALL THE DRIVERS BUT SM-BUS CONTROLLER DOESNOT FIND ANY DRIVER TO INSTALL ,I'M TIRED UP SEEKING WHAT ITS PROBLAME, PLEASE NOTEFY ME ABOUT THE CAUSE.

DEEPAK CHUDAL
jhapanepal@yahoo.com
Halo there I have a problem with my internet coonections there is no light sawing on the bus connection port. Can you please help come out of this problem. thks
hi
I cannot find a driver for my ethernet controller any help ? its a presario cq60 I have checked on the hp website but I still cant find anything to do with the ethernet controller