My computer won't let me access anything!!

Solved/Closed
Frances - Mar 28, 2009 at 11:43 PM
 Suegibson123 - Jan 11, 2018 at 04:19 PM
Hello,
my computer won't let me access any of my programs. it keeps on saying "Application not found". i can't access my control panel options, download anything and actually use it, nor can I even type! it's becoming really frustrating. I've tried to download software but it won't let me use it to fix it. instead it tells me to download it again. I think the whole situation started when I downloaded iTunes and I think it got a virus. Please Help. I really want my computer to act normal again! and can you please give me some safe websites to download from so it doesnt act up anymore?

23 responses

if u have access to a different cmputer, follow these instructions.
1. go to https://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol
2. copy the exe file to a blank CD and write it there/ or you can mount it(more complicated)
3. insert the CD in the laptop. it should open by itself....or you could go to my computer and open the CD.
4. run the exe file. run the setup and at the end choose to LAUNCH IT. do not update it. AGAIN, at the end of the setup, chose to LAUNCH the program.
I have a desktop computer with vista that is doing the same thing only this thing keeps popping up that says that I need to choose some kind of program on the computer but that doesnt work either and everytime I try downloading something it stills pops up I need up someone help me I want to play demos again
Restart your computer.. tap f8 several times until the boot menu comes up.. click safe mode. when the gray text box with a yes or no pops up, click NO. find a restore date before the virus attack and click next. hope that helps!