My HP laptop won't even turn on.

Closed
riki216 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 18, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2015 - Mar 18, 2015 at 05:01 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Mar 18, 2015 at 08:05 AM
I was playing game with my friend for a while when my laptop suddenly shut down,I tried to restart the laptop but it goes on for a few seconds before it shut down again. I tried switching it to the main plug and ending up getting white flashing lights. I tried to remove the battery,the AC adapter and holding down the power button for 1 minute and it still doesn't work. I gave up and leave the laptop to charge while I play my phone. I heard a noise coming from my laptop which sound like an "explosion" or something like explosion and then I saw orange light. I tried to turn on my laptop again and I get on and it shut down again this time with orange light
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Mar 18, 2015 at 08:05 AM
Hello riki216,

This "explosion" thing makes me ask you a couple of things. Have you opened your laptop to see whether there is something damaged? There could be the motherboard that became defective of burnt out or there might be a problem with the power supply unit. This orange light might be indicative that the currency reaches the motherboard, but it is not enough to spin up the hard drive. The problem might be hidden within the memory also.
I think the best you can do is to bring your laptop HP to an authorized technician in order to make the tests.

Good luck!

KY_WD