Laptop micro phone voice problme

Closed
ilyas - Mar 13, 2015 at 11:12 AM
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 - Mar 14, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Hello,

hi
when i talking on skype, the person with whom i talking he dosn't hear me, but i hear him. how can i solve this mic problem?
Related:

1 response

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 14, 2015 at 11:06 PM
please specify your windows version.
but basically
First, check your hardware:
Ensure your microphone is plugged in and functioning properly.
Check that your microphone's mute button isn't on and you're not muted in Skype.
If you're in a loud environment, consider moving to a quieter space.

Skype microphone settings
Next, review your microphone settings are correct in Skype.
In Skype, click Tools > Options.

In the Options screen, click Audio Settings on the left side of the window.
Select your microphone from the Microphone drop-down list and click Save. If your microphone is picking up sound, you will see the volume bar rise and fall.

You can also check the order of your microphones (that is, which microphone Skype will look for first) by clicking the Show advanced options button. Skype will default to the first in each list, so move the device you want to the top of each list.
Make a free test call in Skype to test your audio settings. The test call will prompt you to record an audio message, then play it back for you. If you can hear your recorded message, your audio settings are fine. If not, proceed to the next
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 14, 2015 at 11:10 PM
if nothing of that helped you can check the link below it will take you to (fix it) which is a microsoft utility that will help you.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2970908/how-to-use-microsoft-easy-fix-solutions