My laptop won't stop loading

Closed
KittyC Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2014 - Dec 23, 2014 at 05:22 PM
nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 - Dec 23, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Hello! I was playing my favorite game called Minecraft when my laptop kept dying. It said that windows hadn't started properly and that it would reboot. After it rebooted it tried to update my games and such. After that was done it said windows was getting ready then it said for about 3 to 4 hours "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off your computer". Please help!
Related:

1 response

nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 28
Dec 23, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Windows updates might causing the problem and you'll need to uninstall it. Back then, you've reinstall it again. Go to Control panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program. On the left side of the window, you'll find an option to see installed updates. Keep your spy eye on any or all the recently installed updates and select it to uninstall.

Once you've followed above steps successfully, again let the system scan for available updates and run the full system update until it gets completed.

Good luck!!