Audio doesn't work

Closed
danitza92 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2014 - Oct 15, 2014 at 08:03 AM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Oct 15, 2014 at 03:42 PM
Hi i have a sony vaio laptop and i think i uninstall the volume may u please help me.
Related:

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 at 03:42 PM
See the steps below:

Open Device Manager by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the lower-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer up, and then clicking Search), entering Device Manager in the search box, and then tapping or clicking Device Manager. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Double-tap or double-click Sound, video and game controllers to expand that category. If a sound card is listed, you have one installed. If no sound card is listed, check the info that came with your PC to see if there's supposed to be a sound card installed. If there should be a sound card installed, you'll need to install one according to the manufacturer's instructions