Samsung smart phone was formatted. All photos were gone!

Closed
Josephtiny8 Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 15, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2014 - Sep 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Cyreneton03 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 18, 2014 - Sep 18, 2014 at 09:58 PM
I have an Android Samsung phone that has helped me record many wonderful moments of the past year. And I had saved all these photos on the phone memory card. Moreover, I had also saved a copy of these photos on my USB flash drive. However, yesterday, when this smart phone was accidentally formatted, all these photos were gone and they even could not be copied back from the USB flash drive for the drive problems. What can I do now to rescue these photos and view them again? Do you have any idea? Please, help me!
Related:

1 response

Cyreneton03 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 at 09:58 PM
As long as your lost photos are not overwritten by anything else on the same phone memory card, you do have chances to rescue them back form this formatted phone memory card.
In fact, I have found a thread that has talked the similar topic:
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-765547-what-can-i-do-to-my-lost-camera-photos
Hope this thread would help you out somehow.