i have an hp laptop and im trying to connect it to my tv, and it wont work. I have a VGA cable that i bought for it and the picture of the computer or video will not work. Anybody that know how to help please answer my question. Plzz
- My VGA Cable will not work can someone help
- CPU starts but monitor displays no signal » How-To - Hardware
- VGA to TV (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- No Sound on TV through Laptop (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- No display in monitor (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Why doesn't my vga cable work in my logik t.v » Forum - Hardware
You should use a S-Video cable jack!
Hi, just going to buy new cable, simple and easy. http://www.feevoo.com has many cheap high qaulity laptop accessories, just go and take a look.