Mp3 downloader deletion

Closed
AudraL Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 25, 2014 - Jun 25, 2014 at 08:48 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 26, 2014 at 02:27 PM
Hello,
As far as i can tell this mp3 free downloader app by webtechies is no longer sold on the app store. This is a problem for me because i installed the app and downloaded nearly 400 songs on it and recently accidentaly deleted the app. I have tried absolutely everything to get this app back in hopes of getting my music back however i cannot seem to find a way. I tried looking for it on the app store and going through my purchased apps which it didnt even show up there although it should have as this is an app i purchased/installed. I was wondering if there is ANY other way i can get this app back! I am in desperate need of it! Thank you.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 26, 2014 at 02:27 PM
Well, it is going to a hard no, but no.

This is exaclty the same reason why IPODS with FLAPPY birds loaded on it can sell on EBAY for $1200.00. The author of FLAPPY birds took the app down, after becoming so popular. You can no longer download it from the store neither, making the HARDWARE THAT STILL HAS IT LOADED VERY DEMANDING!

Same situation here.