STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HARDRIVE, HELP!!!

Closed
floryde Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 22, 2014 - Apr 22, 2014 at 11:12 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I am still having a problem with this hardrive, so far this site seems to be useless and no one has been able to give me any real good advice other than "good Luck" well thanks for the kinds words but that isnt going to push me into the right direction! This is urgent Ive been spending two days now trying to fix this problem and I am still getting nowhere!

WHY IS MY HARDRIVE SAYING RAW? AND WHY IS THE NAME CHANGED AND SAYING NO FILES?It was plugged into my laptop and then back into my mates laptop which is the new windows tablet with the added keyboard. It also does not recognise the hardrive at all. This is currently doing my heading but the problem I have is that the partition recovery toolkit I have downloaded doesnt seem to find any partitions when on the disk management it says that the partition on the transcend 1TB hardrive is active

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Hello,

You must appreciate that this forum is supported by individuals who dedicate their spare time to helping others. I'm sorry you haven't come to a resolution with your issue. However, that does not mean that this website is useless. You must remember that computers don't make mistakes, people do. Creating lots of new threads for the same issue will not get you any closer to a resolution and makes it more difficult to help you as you're going to end up with advice over the three different threads you've posted.

With this in mind, i am going to close this thread and the previous thread you've posted leaving the original. I will copy the comments over to that post so other users can reference it.

Continue getting help from your original post here: https://ccm.net/forum/affich-750179-problem-with-transcend-1tb-hardrive

Be patient.

Thanks & good day.

Sometimes when my internet is down I forget the rest of my computer works.
PS - I'm from GMT time zone.