Driver

Closed
kaozya jr - Feb 25, 2014 at 03:14 AM
ajrousek Posts 11 Registration date Tuesday February 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 1, 2014 - Feb 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Hello,

Hello,
Good day!
My laptop is toshiba satellite (VGN-C60HB/L). I installed new OS (Windows 8 Professional-English Version) because the later OS (VISTA) was a Japanese version & got damage due to viruses.
My problem are the following:
1. All the drivers are gone. No internet connection. I cannot play music & No sound, usb drivers and ethernet driver. DVD-RW drive is not working...etc...
2. I don't have recovery CD at hand. It was not included when I bought the laptop in Japan.
3. I want to recover all the drivers in my laptop but I don't know what to do.
To ALL who are able to help, please help me!
Thank you so much!!!!
Related:

2 responses

Hello,
Good day!
My laptop is toshiba satellite (VGN-C60HB/L). I installed new OS (Windows 8 Professional-English Version) because the later OS (VISTA) was a Japanese version & got damage due to viruses.
My problem are the following:
1. All the drivers are gone. No internet connection. I cannot play music & No sound, usb drivers and ethernet driver. DVD-RW drive is not working...etc...
2. I don't have recovery CD at hand. It was not included when I bought the laptop in Japan.
3. I want to recover all the drivers in my laptop but I don't know what to do.
To ALL who are able to help, please help me!
Thank you so much!!!!
ajrousek Posts 11 Registration date Tuesday February 25, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 1, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Hi

I have written an article about how to find and install a driver on my blog at http://www.allpcstuff.com/

Let me know how you go

Hope this helps
Anthony