ITunes library manager

Closed
SuperSync Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2014 - Feb 17, 2014 at 03:56 PM
SuperSync Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2014 - Feb 17, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Hello Members,

Doing a small feedback poll here on tools for iTunes library management across network.

How many of you have always wanted a mechanism within iTunes or a software that can help you manage iTunes libraries better, where in you can Sync, Merge, Organize, Transfer, Remove Duplicates by comparing iTunes libraries across all of your Macs, PCs, and iOS devices?

Or wanting to have a remote access capability to access your iTunes from a different physical location or a different computer within the same home network?

Also, is there any other feature you would like to have in iTunes library management tools?

Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback and suggestions.

Thanks,
SuperSync Team
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 17, 2014 at 04:08 PM
Hello,

will this be compatible on Macs?

What irritates me, and has always kept me away from using iTunes is the fact that my music consists of different artists etc in albums (mixes and such).

i have my music folders titled in such a way "ARTIST - ALBUM NAME"

i'd prefer to see it in this way in iTunes but cant :(

If i want to see my music easier i have to view it through finder (explorer).
SuperSync Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Yes indeed, it is already compatible with Mac OS 10.4 and higher, along with the capability to install and run on any windows pc as well.

You could organize your itunes library in a much better way using SuperSync. It is very interesting cause it reassures our belief as well that iTunes library management needs a One-Up! Definitely making a note of it :) . We have been trying to address this with SuperSync.

We would also invite you to try SuperSync by downloading it from our website and if possible give us your feedback on your experience and if it was handy.

The tool does have a learning curve since it has vast possibilities, but you can always message us about any questions.

Regards,
SuperSync Team
Blocked Profile
Feb 17, 2014 at 04:39 PM
I did take a look. However, with my Macbook having only 121GB, i value the space and cannot justify the 100MB+ the file is and i believe you have to pay for the software?

I'm not a fan of trial software so i will give it a swerve, sorry :)
SuperSync Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 at 05:11 PM
It is a free trial. So you could test all the features. And even if you would want to purchase it down the line, its only $22. But yeah, to test it, its not going to cost you anything.