Registration key for a toshiba satellite lapt

Solved/Closed
brad - Feb 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM
 hp_hater - Jan 8, 2010 at 04:44 AM
Hello,
I am looking for the registration key for a toshiba satellite laptop. If someone can help me out I dont have a credit card so thats why I want it for free. Thanks for your help.
Related:

4 responses

To the stoop who answered the product key is on the bottom of the laptop-that product key is for window vista not to gain access to the software. So can anyone tell me and the other stupid people how to get the prodcu key to use, word, excel. publisher, etc.?
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Jun 23, 2009 at 08:24 AM
Hi,
To get product key for Word, Excel, Publisher ... you have to purchase a license on Microsoft Website or you have to buy the Pack to a store.
Best regards
Well I have the same issue and my product key on the bottom of my Toshiba laptop is worn down to the point it can not be read, so what would I need to do to get it now?
use a program called magical jellybean 2.1 download it and run it it will tell you all the keys for microsoft programs....heres the link...https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/

your thank are not needed.....
petitarnold Posts 5 Registration date Monday February 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 3, 2009
Feb 28, 2009 at 04:25 AM
Sorry guy , without a credit card you will not last for long ..Good luck.
your registerations key should be on the bottom of your laptop