I need the confirmation code for facebook

Closed
andrell Posts 4 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 10, 2013 - Dec 8, 2013 at 01:12 PM
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013 - Dec 8, 2013 at 09:09 PM
i need you to send me my confirmation code for my facebook please

4 responses

andrell Posts 4 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 10, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 at 01:15 PM
please send my confirmation code for my facebook am not get n on facebook with out the code
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 8, 2013 at 04:42 PM
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net).
keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.

If you did not receive your confirmation, fill the form below:

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=email_confirmation
andrell Posts 4 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 10, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 at 07:59 PM
hi could you please send me my facebook confirmation code. please thank you very much
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 at 09:06 PM
this is my first day of reading these questions, im not a computer guy, and your question andrell doesnt make sense cause you seem to just hope a random stranger will give you that code. but this what i do know about the face..about 4 years ago the school i joined made the students get a email and join face book if not already there. so i joined up and used it a little bit just to get the hang of it ... so after i finnished school i got a job and never got on the face again. fastforward 2 years i was laid off and needed to start reconecting again.. i had no idea what my info was to get on.. i was unable to satisfy the front office at face even with security questions, it was so much easier to just reinvent a new face persona with new gmail and that was it.. once i got on the face again one day i just thought i wonder if i looked me up would i see my old home page?
i did and i just used my new gmail to get in. so i have two sites that work, i found out why i dont get mail back from some of my old friends, its because they are ending up at the old site, i dont check it at all, as of now i posted to who ever call me ,, cause im off the face till things change around here, no time for the face...sj
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 at 09:09 PM
yeah what dude said before i babbelly babbed on , thats what i meant to say. sj