New phone-good apps, games, navigation...

Closed
jackwilli Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2013 - Oct 15, 2013 at 03:22 AM
jackwilli Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2013 - Oct 16, 2013 at 06:48 AM
Hy every body?!?

I just bought my first android phone- yes!!! its S4 from Samsung and would like to know, what kind of mobile application do you use?!?

Is there any good music player, its better the one integrated, I would like to play a lot of games :))))) and as well to get some free navigation.

Thank you for your answer

JW

2 responses

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Oct 15, 2013 at 07:02 AM
Hi!

Welcome to the Android users!

You're searching for some awesome applications?
Hum..First, I'll recommend you to browse the "Top Applications": https://play.google.com/store/apps/top?hl=en In the "Top Free" category, you will find a lot of choices. In the "Top Paid" too but free ones are...free =)

Personnally, I'm using Google Music to play music, MXPlayer for vidéo, Aldiko for ebooks, ES Explorer to browse my phone files, Barcode scanner, Google Apps (Gmail, Agenda, Drive, Maps, Google+...), Feedly to read my RSS feeds...

Concerning games, I'm not a real gamer but I like the following: Jetpack Joyride, Dots, Pudding Monster, Blastron

You just have to play with your new toy now =)

Feel free to come back if you have any questions!
jackwilli Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 at 06:48 AM
uuu...thank you Buno for your fast reply. I spent a couple of hours in each on telephone.

Its quite addictive and I think helps me a lot, if I do not spend time for fun on it :)))

for sure will have more questions later on.

cao