Bluetooth problem in acer aspire 4752

Closed
bernztech Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 22, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 22, 2013 - Aug 22, 2013 at 06:41 AM
 sudha - Mar 7, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Hi,

how to setup the bluetooth connection... I have a launch manager that will enable the bluetooth settings but it still cant connect to other devices..

Thanks
Related:

3 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 22, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Hi bernztech,

Bluetooth setting vary from one Windows Operating System to other. To provide the correct steps to connect Bluetooth devices to your computer please reply with the details of the device you want to connect your computer and the version of Windows Operating System installed in your computer.
windows 8 pro OS
laptop model: acer 4752
devices to connect: any as long as it has bluetooth connectivity
drivers for bluetooth already installed.
i have a launch manager and it has an enable option for bluetooth and wifi, both will turn on and you can also turn it off but the devices like cellphones and tablets cant search my laptop as well as my laptop cant too....

concern:how to setup bluetooth connection.?
i have also the same problem. and I would like to install the launch manager...will you please send me the link to ***@***
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Hi bernztech,

Check in the Device Manager the model of the Bluetooth Card installed in your laptop. Click here to find steps on how to check in the Device Manager for the Bluetooth Card. Please uninstall any existing Bluetooth application from the machine then download the drivers from the links mentioned below:

Atheros Bluetooth Driver

Broadcom Bluetooth Driver

Install the drivers and then follow the instructions from the below mentioned article to set up the Bluetooth device:

Add Bluetooth Devices In Windows 8 Without Installing 3rd Party Software Or Drivers

Hope this helps.