I turned my computer on one day after a few months of non usage and it came on to the logg in screen perfectly. Then i realised i hadnt plugged the keyboard or the mouse in, so i turned it off an plugged them in. It turned on and went to the acer screen and says press f12 to the setup page. So i waited for it to go on but it stayed there for hours. So i thought then ill press f12 but the keyboard wasnt working. There isn't anything wrong with the keyboard its just sometimes my computer dosent like it. I tried using many diffrent ways but nothing seems to work. I took everything out and just left the main and the screen in and it worked perfectly its only if the keyboard and mouse are in it it dosent like it.
I think it got annoyed with me because i didnt pay it attention! lol
please can you help?
- Acer laptop stuck on startup screen
- Stuck on acer screen
- Acer laptop not booting
- Computer will not load past welcome screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- My computer wont go on after acer screen » Forum - Laptop
- I have an Acer 5100 laptop and it WONT BOOT! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- PC can't boot pass the Dell Splash Screen? (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- My acer laptop wont start up!!! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
Im having a very similar problem to the one above, but no matter which devices i unplug, or whichever buttons i press, when i turn the computer on it just wont go past the first acer screen, nothing i do works. Can anyone solve this problem, or tell me what i need to do to fix it lol, i really need it working again!!
Hi, it is a clear problem from one of your input devices. Try plugging one at a time and see with which one it gets stuck when you power on. When you find which one is faulty, replace it. That's it.
this is very nice sharing