I have noticed about a week now at startup desktop icons takes forever to appear what could be the cause
- DESKTOP ICONS TAKES A LONG TIME TO LOAD
- Google Chrome takes too long to load a page » How-To - Google Chrome
- Internet connected but webpages won't load (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Not loading desktop icons and task bar (Solved) » Forum - Viruses/security
- Windows XP - My desktop icons and taskbar are missing » How-To - Windows XP
- My pc take long time for start up help ? (Solved) » Forum - Windows
Probably caused by Malware. I suggest you download the free version of Malwarebytes and have it clean your system. Just Google the name for a download location.