Toshiba laptop password

Closed
alicebluejaz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2013 - Feb 13, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 13, 2013 at 05:19 AM
Hello,
when he opened it it was in two pieces. He was able to attached the screen back on but it doesn't stay. The operating system is Windows 7 ultimate. He asked me if i could get past the password. Password prevents me from going to the Settings to change anything. I can't install XP becasue a blue screen pops up saying to run ckdsk etc., but I can't. I have tried some password recovery but they just let you see the user accounts and the they want you to buy. they don't let on in the beginning til you wasted time and discs downloading and then get a window sayin to buy the full deal. I'm extrememly frustrated because I have really put a lot of energy into this and I can't get access. I think the previous owner forgot his password, broke it in anger and tossed it. Some of the recovery program had a drop list and I was able to see what was on C drive. There were only a couple pictures and music. What can i do? I do not have a Windows 7, only XP. Any suggestions? I tried boot it HDD, USB< CD/DVD and sometimes I get close and then it will take me to a place where I need the password....

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 13, 2013 at 05:19 AM
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password, because you can't prove to anybody on this forum that you are the legitimate owner.

The reasons are explained in this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords#topedit

Best regards