I have been encountering a problem opening my account.

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Jan 31, 2013 at 02:22 PM
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Mar 12, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Hello,
I always have been encountering a problem while logging in my account at facebook. I have been facing a message shown below:

Your account has been temporarily suspended.

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

Then I click on the 'continue' button. After that, I was asked to a code given
'Please answer a security challenge:'

Next, I was asked to confirm the security identity

'To confirm that this is your account, please answer the following security question.'
In what city or town was your mother born?:

But I am quite sure that I didn't enter any answer to the question above.

It would be quite appreciated if you couconfirmp me with this

9 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Jan 31, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Hello

It looks as if your account has been hacked.

First go to this page:
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link. You can find all the information

http://www.facebook.com/help/security

Good Luck

https://www.facebook.com/help/149190625213449
https://www.facebook.com/help/1058033620955509
If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery

If your Account Has Been Hacked And Your Login Email Has Been Changed
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/

If Your Account Has Been Hacked and You Don't Have Access To Your Login Email
* Go here: https://www.facebook.com/help/
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Jan 31, 2013 at 06:47 PM
Thank you so much

I still face this

'Security Check

To confirm that this is your account, please answer the following security question.

In what city or town was your mother born?:'

Although I have asked to change my password of my account, I did but I still face that previous error
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Feb 5, 2013 at 04:41 PM
I did what you said before, and I keep facing this error

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

Although, when I have change the password, I receive this message to me mail conneted to facebook

We detected a login into your account from an unrecognized device on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 12:34am.

Operating System: Win7
Browser: IE

Note: Location is based on internet service provider information.

If this was you, please disregard this email.
If this wasn't you, please secure your account, as someone else may be accessing it.

Thanks,
The Facebook Security Team
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Feb 5, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Perhaps you have tried to connect to FB from away from your usual place and FB's robot is very sensitive to that.

I am sorry but I have given you all the info that I have to recover your account and there is no way to talk to a human. Facebook, in its growth lost all human approach, money is the game.

Sorry

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Feb 5, 2013 at 06:01 PM
Thanks a lot.
But it was logged in very well. However, someday, I faced a problem logging in with it. I don't what is the reason. I waslongingg in it about six months ago. I used it to logging to another web site which allow to log in with facebook account. but I didn't think that my accountcompressedd from that site.
But what I am quite surpriseaboutut is why whenever changege my password with that information provideded I see that an email sent to my yahoo's mail with which I used to create facebook account
Feb 5, 2013 at 06:13 PM
It is automatic, because to log in to facebook. you must enter with your e-mail followed by your password.

The yahoo mail is also used as a safety alternative e-mail account.

Do you still use the same Yahoo ? Was your Yahoo hacked ?
Feb 5, 2013 at 06:30 PM
No, my yahoo is not hacked, this is why I am asking you that if my facebook account hacked, then I would receive an email whenever the hacker tried logging in my facebook. So, I am quite surprised that whenever I change my password with that link you provide, I see that facebook send my a notifications to my yahoo's mail. So, why I cannot log in facebook's account as long as facebook account send any notification for any change????????????
Mar 12, 2013 at 05:36 AM
Could anyone please reply me at this splendied forum?

Whenever I logged to my account at facebook, I faced this
Name New Device

Please give this device a name. Because you have Login Notifications enabled, you will receive a notification that you logged in from this machine.
Device name: [Mobile/Machine]
What does this mean?
If I have clicked 'don't save'
I have reached to:
to

And if I wrote anyting and clicked 'save', I found this error::

Your account has been temporarily suspended

Then, I clicked on 'countinue',
After that, I saw:
I am asked to enter 'code text'
Next:
After entering the code text, I saw:
Security Check
To confirm that this is your account, please answer the following security question.
In what city or town was your mother born?:
But I didn't set this question????

However, if I clicked on 'don't save' when I asked to device a name, I found this error::
Your account has been temporarily suspended
Mar 12, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Also,
I have applied your steps which said that:
If your Account Has Been Hacked And You Have Access To your Login Email
* Go here: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=hacked_self_recovery

And I also end up having this error:::