Any solution to transfer DVD video to ipad?

Closed
Blocked Profile - Jan 17, 2013 at 02:58 AM
Kioskta Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 17, 2013 - Jan 17, 2013 at 03:05 AM
Hi,
I have a lot of DVD discs and I want to transfer some of them to my ipad for watching. Is there any solution. I always hear other people talk about DVD encryption. But I don't know whether my DVDs are protected. What should I do?
Thanaks for your help.
Related:

1 response

Kioskta Posts 3 Registration date Thursday January 17, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 17, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 at 03:05 AM
You can judge whether your DVDs are protected as follows:
1. The DVD can not be copied, if you try to copy the DVD, the Mac OS will tell you "You dont' have permission to access some of the items".
2. Generally, it can't be read directly by typical software. You can't play region 2 DVD on region 1 MacBook DVD player device, or DVD Region Error.
3. The DVD Disc content size is more than 40 GB (file system has be changed) Read Disney published DVD with a New DVD Copy-Protection technology.
4. The DVD has 99 titles or more, or you can't mount the DVD disc on Mac OS.
There are some DVD Copy Protection technology I find online:
a) Commercial DVD CSS encryption
c) DVD Region Code Enhanced (RCE)
e) User operation prohibition (UOP)
b) Sony ARccOS DVD protection
d) Disney New DVD Copy Protection
f) The Analog Protection System (APS)
you can use MacX DVD Ripper Pro to rip the latest protected DVDs such as The Divide, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, War Horse, back up DVD Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, Real Steel and Underworld Awakening etc.

Hope this helps!