Ask a question Report

Bus controller on motherboard [Solved/Closed]

david3131 4Posts Monday January 14, 2013Registration date January 17, 2013Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 17, 2013 09:07AM
Hello,
i have the above on my laptop when i turn it on.. rhen it says press f1 to default or f2 to boot... but nothing happen when i do this,, then it goes off after some seconds,,, any hints..
thanks
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
Sounds like a hardware error that will require a new motherboard.

Answer
+0
moins plus
xpcman... thanks for the message.... how do i repair or fix the motherboard myself and how much will it cost to have it done....

thanks

xpcman 11231Posts Wednesday October 8, 2008Registration date ModeratorStatus May 21, 2015Last seen - Jan 15, 2013 07:17PM
motherboards, in general, are not fixable. A replacement MB might be the answer, but laptop motherboards cost more than buying a new laptop.
Answer
+0
moins plus
thanks for your reply, xpcman.... will take it to a center to ascertain what really was wrong... i thought i could fix it myself but i know nothing of such.... what must have caused the problem? ..error bus controller on motherboard... nice day.

Dave

This document entitled « bus controller on motherboard » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.