i have the above on my laptop when i turn it on.. rhen it says press f1 to default or f2 to boot... but nothing happen when i do this,, then it goes off after some seconds,,, any hints..
- Bus controller on motherboard
- Need Drivers for SM Bus Controller (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- SM Bus Controller Driver for Toshiba A300 » How-To - Laptop computer
- SM Bus Controller Driver for Toshiba A300 (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- SM bus controller for Acer Aspire 5315 (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- ETHERNET AND SM BUS CONTROLLER ?????? (Solved) » Forum - Network
thanks for your reply, xpcman.... will take it to a center to ascertain what really was wrong... i thought i could fix it myself but i know nothing of such.... what must have caused the problem? ..error bus controller on motherboard... nice day.