i have the above on my laptop when i turn it on.. rhen it says press f1 to default or f2 to boot... but nothing happen when i do this,, then it goes off after some seconds,,, any hints..
- Bus controller on motherboard
- SM Bus Controller (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- Need PCI driver Dell Optiplex 755 window XP (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- SM Bus Controller Driver for Toshiba A300 » How-To - Laptop computer
- ETHERNET AND SM BUS CONTROLLER ?????? (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Need Drivers for SM Bus Controller (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
Sounds like a hardware error that will require a new motherboard.
xpcman... thanks for the message.... how do i repair or fix the motherboard myself and how much will it cost to have it done....
thanks for your reply, xpcman.... will take it to a center to ascertain what really was wrong... i thought i could fix it myself but i know nothing of such.... what must have caused the problem? ..error bus controller on motherboard... nice day.