Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected [Solved]

AmandaClaude 2Posts Thursday December 13, 2012Registration date December 13, 2012Last seen - Latest answer on Oct 21, 2013 09:00AM
Hello,
When trying to download music from my computer onto my ipod...it keeps saying " the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected" Does anyone know what to do with this? Just got the ipod and can;t get any music on it. :(
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
You should try to uninstall iTunes and then download and install the latest version!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Thanks alot!! It worked right away! :)
Jeff 17878Posts lundi 15 février 1999Registration date ModeratorStatus February 19, 2015Last seen - Dec 14, 2012 05:51PM
You're very welcome ;)
kthsbbym- Feb 12, 2013 09:17AM
im getting the same thing and i completely uninstalled in and reinstalled and still getting the same error
Thatguy- Oct 21, 2013 09:00AM
Just had the same problem with mine, all i did was unlock my phone. Worked for me so hope it works for you!!!
Add comment
This document entitled « Device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.