Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Getting wifi signal but can't access internet [Solved/Closed]

prashanth120792 2Posts Wednesday 22 August 2012Registration date August 25, 2012Last seen - Latest answer on Jan 12, 2013 01:18AM
Hello,
i am using dell inspiron 14r until yesterday everything was good i was able to access internet but suddenly i am not able to get access....i mean i am getting wifi signal perfectly fine but it is showing no internet access (an exclamatory mark within signal symbol) but i check it with a wired connection it is working properly so it is not the mistake of my modem it think so.....please help me with this problem
Read more 
Answer
+282
moins plus
how do i reset ip add?

Answer
+39
moins plus
It was all a pleasure but in reality the credits goes to you.

Take care.

Answer
+22
moins plus
thank u got it resolved :) the issue was with my ip address. i reset my ip address and was able to access

Answer
+10
moins plus
Hello,

It may be that the configuration settings or password has been changed, please connect via a cable to see whether it works first.

Thanks in advance.

This document entitled « getting wifi signal but can't access internet » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.