Windows 7 Reinstall but keeps rebooting

Closed
Nolan - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 27, 2012 at 01:56 PM
Hello, i am having a problem with Windows 7 not reinstalling. I recently had a problem with the sound not working at all on it and tried other things from what other people told me on forums but it never worked. So i thought reinstalling windows 7 would work but so far it just keeps taking me to the black screen giving me the option of what to run. I tried F8 on the Windows 7 CD and picking repair or something of that nature. Then it will run it making it look it its fine and will be fixed then it keeps saying an error has occurred and so on and so forth. Then it says click okay to restart the system and restart installation. it just keeps repeating and it annoys me.

By the way I am on my home computer typing this. My own personal desktop is whats gimping up. If you could give me a simple answer, if its not simple then please give me step by step instructions to make my life easier lol. Thanks.
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 27, 2012 at 01:56 PM
Hello,

Do you have Windows 7 DVD ?

Good Luck