I have a belkin n450 wireless router and time warner roadrunner internet. My wifi worked fine for a few days but now wont connect at all. I have a conpaq laptop and an android phone and ps3 hooked up to it. On my fone it connects and disconnects and then just gives up. on my ps3, the router wont even send any information and it wont connect to the laptop at all anymore. Can someone please helpmitche
- Belkin n450 keeps losing connection
- Can't connect to my Belkin N Wireless Router (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Belkin router keeps losing connection (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Belkin n+ router has been losing connection » Forum
- Wireless router connected but no internet (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Connect a wireless router to a Motorola modem » How-To - Router
I suggest you reset the router to its default configuration using the reset switch on the back. You can then set a new ID and password. This might fix the problems you are having. You might also check that you do not have a wireless phone that is using the same frequency band as the router.