Unlock the blocked account

Solved/Closed
HEGDE - Dec 4, 2011 at 07:04 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 4, 2011 at 03:36 PM
Hello,

My hotmail account remained blocked since 3rd December, 2011, maybe, because of Spammers who have used my account to send unsolicited bulk messages to others without my knowledge. This is evident because I could see a lot of "Delivery Failure Messages" on 2nd December, 2011.

After having failed repeatedly to gain access to my account despite changing the password, I tried to verify my ownership of the account through the validation process to report the problem.

Windows Live, Microsoft Corporation acknowledged my request and stated that I will receive an email to my alternate email address regarding the result of my request which however will take up to 24 hours for them to review the information I submitted.

Now, even after 48 hours, no response and I need to gain access to my account URGENTLY. Can anyone help me in this matter.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 4, 2011 at 03:36 PM
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know