Hotmail blocked

Solved/Closed
Gregorla - Nov 12, 2011 at 01:03 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 12, 2011 at 05:18 AM
Hello, last nigh i was just looking my mail and talking with workers on msn and today when i tried to log in i got blocked because of spam mail can somebody help me the mail that id was sended is old and closed and if anyone know how to change it or atleast unblocking me so i can go on msn so i can talk with my workers please.

Related:

2 responses

Or if somebody can atlest tell me how to get all my contacts back so i can create new mail and invite them there
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Nov 12, 2011 at 05:18 AM
Dear Gregoria,

The info that Hotmail requires is the only way they can be convinced that you are the legitimate account owner and there is no way to enter the MSN/Hotmail servers to modify that information. There is no magic trick or way to bypass the block.

You can get your contacts only by accessing your account which is now impossible. Once you have been blocked for spamming or bulk mailing, you're cooked.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.