Have internet connnection BUT no INTERNET!

Closed
istatus - Sep 21, 2011 at 09:53 AM
eugine Posts 7 Registration date Thursday September 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 27, 2012 - Sep 22, 2011 at 07:30 AM
Hello,

Hi,

My internet was working fine until this morning on my desktop. Now i can't access the internet thru IE9. I have internet thru my wifi on my laptop and Ipad but not on my desktop. It's giving me the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage now. I tried to restore it to a couple days ago, but still no luck. I tried to plug my cable directly into the modem to see if it's the router but I can't access the internet still when directly plugged in. Please help!!! Thnx Btw, i can't sign onto AIM too, so it's not just the browser not working

I just tried the winsock program to reset but still didn't work. I think it's from the registry clean up i did a few days ago that caused this program. Any ideas?

Related:

1 response

eugine Posts 7 Registration date Thursday September 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 27, 2012
Sep 22, 2011 at 07:30 AM
its already happend to me.

try to check the tcp protocol in the proprties of your connection if it is static change it on obtain that all ive done to fix this annoying problem ^.^