ATX12V Error

Closed
Dasty Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 28, 2011 Status Member Last seen August 28, 2011 - Aug 28, 2011 at 07:10 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 29, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Hello, I have some problem.
I changed my graphics card and when I wanted to turn pc on it started to boost and then after like 5 sec it shuted down.
Then after several try, boosting time decreeted to 1, 2 sec.
after that I changed new graphic card to the old one, and still I got the same problem.
I reconnected all components and still nothing. I thought the power supply was the problem but, when i changed it, but nothing. so I started to search whats wrong. and finally it found out the problem is with ATX12V1 4pin wire. when its unplugged all fens are running but nothing works (monitor shows - ''no signal'') and when I plug it back it immediately turns off.
So is my motherboard dead or smtg else ?
AASAP
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 29, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.