i have a dell xps 410 and was working fine until i ran recent updates before i went to bed, when i got up then next morning it wont turn on completly, has a green light on power button, on the monitor the screen stays black (screen button is amber color) and the fan runs constantly. im very confused please help.
- Help dell xps 410 not booting up!
- Dell xps l502x laptop won't boot past Dell » Forum - Laptop
- Dell XPS M1530 - Windows boots but no desktop » Forum - Viruses/security
- Dell XPS 410 » Forum - Hardware
- PC can't boot pass the Dell Splash Screen? (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Can't exit Power saving mode (Solved) » Forum - Windows
yeah i would do that but i cant get to safe mode i can see anything on the screen dell doesnt even pop up....any other sugggestions
Try holding the power button for 5 seconds till the machine powers down. If you do this a couple of times it may boot up.