Cannot connect to the internet

Closed
marcay24 - Aug 13, 2011 at 12:37 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 14, 2011 at 01:13 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem, I cannot connect my laptop to the internet, it always say ... "make sure that your computer is in range and that the network settings match the wireless router or access point settings" I did check all of these and i still i cannot connect to the internet. By the way I am using my desktop for now. How can I solve my problem with connecting to the internet on my laptop. I cannot do the virus-scan also because of the same problem. Pls help, I would appreciate it much. Thank you!

marcay24
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 14, 2011 at 01:13 AM
Hi,

This is due to Virus and Spywares.
Follow these steps to solve it:

1. First of all download the WinsockFix Utility from the following link (you can download it from another computer and put it in a pendrive then install it in your computer):
https://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Network-Tweak/WinSockFix.shtml

2. Run it and click fix.

3. restart the computer

4. go to Control Panel -> network connections -> right click the lan connection and click properties

5. In the general tab double click on "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from the list.

6. re-enter the details as necessary.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Actually i also had been facing this problem since long, and couldn't find any solutions until recent and i had to reload the operating system every time i got this problem. But now not need to reload the operating system with the help of this utility.

Good Luck!