Undo all filters before running a macro

Closed
suryam - Aug 2, 2011 at 02:29 PM
GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Aug 2, 2011 at 03:43 PM
Hello,

dear all, I have an invoice template in a worksheet in excel 2007.. By clicking two buttons ,I will store some cell contents of the invoice template in a work sheet "invoices-list" and some other cell contents in another work sheet "credit-list". I got macros to get this done through our forum friends.thanks to all of them.
Now my problem is :
suppose I have filter on a particular item in some column either in invoices-list or in credit-list. or both.....by not noticing that if I run the macros in my invoices template...then the newly copied rows are replacing the existing data in the filter range (over writing)...this should not happen...
so I want your help in "automatically undo all filters, if any" in all sheets before running the macros. I mean ..suppose there is filter by item say "ram"...then it should be all names in that column before running the macros. hope I have conveyed my problem correctly...bye suryam

Related:

1 response

GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 2
Aug 2, 2011 at 03:43 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.

And you report the thread as no respect to the politeness charter.

Thank you