Won't Boot up/Fans Won't slow down

Closed
hdumitru - Jun 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM
kevin_techno Posts 45 Registration date Tuesday August 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 - Aug 16, 2011 at 07:17 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I shut down my computer but after 5 minutes I decided to turn it back on. During booting up I see an irregular black screen files that were copying or updating so I thought it was a virus for a second so I turned it off. After I turn it on back again now it would boot up to the windows loading bar then for a second a blue screen and it would restart and do all over again. I have read some things online and I decided that my ram could be the problem so I took all of them out and put 1 by 1 back. Now the issue is that when I turn my computer on all the fans go crazy fast but it wont slow down at all and also it won't show anything on the monitor.

Maybe this information could help why I started with a problem from the start. I decided to Install counter strike but I didn't have enough space on my hard drive. Could not find anything to delete but I saw files from Windows then Windows.old and windows.old000 or something like that so I deleted them (windows old and windowsold000). The computer worked fine but I guess some files were deleted and maybe when I restarted the computer wanted to recover the missing files.

I'm confused but hopefully I did not confuse you as well.

Any help would much appreciate !

Related:

2 responses

Romeo1981 Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 27, 2011
Jun 27, 2011 at 03:25 AM
what kind of computer? try another video port such as the svideo port and hook up to a tv and if there is a way to view the blue screen of death look for the error code and do a search online from another comp. it will tell you what your prob is. the blue screen of death tells about a virus/bad hardware/bad driver/outdated so check them error codes and search online if your comp restarts before you can see what the error code is try record it with a dig camara and play back in slow motion and freeze at the blue screen and see if you can view the error code. hope that helps
Hey, well my computer has been costumed made and it's connected to a TV but the thing is right now, when I start my computer nothing shows up on the screen and my fans go crazy loud and wont slow down... some hardware is messed ...

Thanks for the comment
Now, it starts properly but right before the Windows loading bar it gets stuck on a black screen...
safe mode does not work QQ
it's right exact after I press start windows normal
kevin_techno Posts 45 Registration date Tuesday August 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 7
Aug 16, 2011 at 07:17 AM
i think you should try to repair your windows OS...by Windows Disc...that will help you to get back the file you have deleted and will also help you to overcome from such situation.