I just got my laptop fixed and now many of the sites that I always go to are saying that there are certificate errors or that the security certificate is expired or not yet valid, etc... why is this happening or is there a setting that can change this?
- Certificate errors in internet explorer
- Internet explorer certificate errors
- CERTIFICATE ERRORS
- Internet Explorer certificate errors » How-To - Internet
- Internet Explorer certificate errors » How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer certificate error.. (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer certificate error (Solved) » Forum - Internet Explorer
- Certificate error navigation blocked (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
hi there right have you checked to see if your time and date is correct if not it will be that. just set the time and date to the correct setting and you will sort out any probs you are having.
I had the same issue until I went into internet options security custom level prompt for unsigned active x. it cleared my issue up maybe it will help you with yours. If it is still an issue that is.