Problem in formating

Closed
Ramesh - Jan 23, 2009 at 12:37 AM
mbcmcb Posts 10 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 - Jan 23, 2009 at 03:28 AM
Hello,
Dear Sir,
I have done a small mistake with my PC. Actually waht i have done is I have formatted my PC with out taking any backup of my data. Now i need a help from youside to give me suggesstion to get back the data agiain. Please Sir is there any soultion to get back my data again. Please do need ful sir.

2 responses

ya u can get it but i dono how far u can get it... if u need fully people are there for getting u the datas but they will charge heavily for that.. also try recovery softwares from net all r available free.. but b sere that u donot copy any files in that drive till u get the contents,,, but the softwares u get via net will be able to get partially try it..
if ur luck favours u can get all u needed... all the best happy new year....
mbcmcb Posts 10 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 1
Jan 23, 2009 at 03:28 AM
You can make use of a recovery tool to be able to get back the data that you have lost. try to download one from https://www.easeus.com/resource/format-file-recovery.htm