My laptop cannot connect to internet

Closed
TVL - May 9, 2011 at 01:36 PM
XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 - May 9, 2011 at 05:05 PM
Hello,
Hello, my laptop Windows XP is showing that its connected to the internet, but when I try to open internet explorer it says'cannot find server. Page can not be displayed. How do I get it to connect?
My desk computer wired to a router thats connected to my desktop and the internet on there works fine. For some reason though just the internet on my laptop does not work although the wireless connecting shown in good status. I recently tried to restore the system and problem is still the same. Since then I am not able to access the Internet. Does anyone know how to fix this? If so please let me know. Thank you.
Related:

1 response

XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 5
May 9, 2011 at 05:05 PM
this is my suggestion only your computer they have a ethernet driver???? or your lan driver is not compatible with your laptop if you cannot connect but they have a icon logo signal your lan driver is nt compatible try use driver robot