Microsoft websites are not opening

Solved/Closed
dharmesh - Jan 21, 2009 at 03:02 AM
 Sachin - Nov 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Hello,
sir I request to my laptop only one problem and problem is www.microsoft.com website not open and other all site open pls solution required pls.

28 responses

Excellent !!
Stopping dns client service resolved the issue. My Windows 2003 server has DNS Server.
Hi,
I am getting same problem.

i can;t open any microsoft site. Can you suggest me any good trojan removal software?

Thanks in advance
Mayur
trojan remover is the best
I had a same issue

Just search for microsoft onecare or live.onecare.com.. install and scan machine.. it solve my problem. some .gen trojen won't allow you to open update.microsoft.com or any donwload from MS.

use one care it's 90day free version will help you...
Hi,
I am not able access my company website. but I can access all sites. not ping also in my pc, but this site can access other computer.
i have a 6 computers networking but mery cafy mein microsoft or nod32 ki website nhi open ho rahi other website open please solve my problem and explain me esay method ima new for netwoking .
thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
ii found this problem in a network place & I now Ive solved
its a virus : Win32/conficker (sever)
i install Microsoft essential security with an offline update that I have
after the full scan
the problem is solved
Disabling DNS client works. But, this is not the root cause. I recommend the solution suggested way up in the list, which is:
1. Do the manual removal of files (as stated way above in the reply chain).
2. Use trojan remover program.

Great list of anwers.
certified hacker
Jun 19, 2010 at 01:19 PM
this happenes by a virus called conficker
scan ur pc in boot time by avast or quickheal
hi , I am not an expert so do not expect a lot.
I think that framework is the problem why you cannot open the website. I suggest you install framework 1.1 , 2 , 3.0 , 3.5 and then try again.
Where you can find them , that's a problem.....you have to go to an internet cafe and download them from microsoft.Anyway thanks for the time......
Oh if you have problem installing them , windows installer may help.