8gb Ipod nano help

Closed
GrindHag Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2009 - Jan 20, 2009 at 06:27 AM
 Jill - Apr 29, 2009 at 05:15 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry as this has probably been asked a million times, but I've had a look and a few tries and am still not able to do it.

My friend has given me his Ipod as he's bought one with a larger memory.

I've never had one before so am somewhat clueless as how to set it up on my computer. A friend of mine suggested songbird, but I'm unable to transfer songs from this to the Ipod when it's plugged into my computer. I also wanted to go through the tunes on the Ipod and remove any that aren't to my taste, but am unable to see how to do that.

When I plug the Ipod in it comes up in my removable disc drive if thats any help!

If anyone can offer any advice I'd be eternally greatful as it's driving me insane!

Thanks

2 responses

yes xpcman. But if you don't want iTunes, try CopyTrans Manager, it's a free iPod Manager: www.copytransmanager.com
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 20, 2009 at 01:23 PM
Most people download iTunes since this is the program Apple made to work with the ipod.