Ask a question Report

Change background on a acer aspire one win 7 [Solved]

Missi-mollz - Latest answer on Apr 15, 2015 03:26PM
Hello,
I still cant do it..... :'(. I have this amazing picture i wanna put on but it doesnt work,,,,,,....... someone help me PLEASE. Im gonna DIE !!!!!
LOL] jokes, but i really could do with some help xx
Read more 
Answer
+15
moins plus
The Windows STARTER Edition software does not allow you to change the wallpaper. I suspect that using any additional software will result in a very slow computer as would an upgrade to Windows 7 Home Edition.

Sorry for the bad news
a random person- Dec 29, 2011 05:44AM
Are you sure go in youtube and type in How to change your desktop background on an acer aspire one.

I am having the problem myself. Got my netbook for xmas. Good luck
another random person- Dec 31, 2011 12:43AM
ahhhhhh!!!!! i didnt get anything from youtube!!!!!!!! you guys are just gonna have to live without a desktop backgroung. dont worry i have to live without one too. i know its sad. :( lol!! but seriously i havnt found a single way to change it. and believe me, i've tried!!! :(
skruph93- Apr 15, 2015 03:26PM
microsoft office picture manager has the option but it doesn't work either.... what is the point in haveing the option there has to be some way...
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hi Missy

What is your OS?
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Add comment
This document entitled « change background on a acer aspire one win 7 » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.